Bethesda, MD – May 17, 2016 – StayNTouch, an innovator in mobile technology and Property Management Systems (PMS) for hotels, announced that it will deploy its Rover and Zest products at four Oliver Hospitality hotels in the coming months – introducing a new StayNTouch PMS system, to take the brand’s property management system mobile.
The hotels are:
- Hotel Clermont – a 94-room boutique hotel on Ponce De Leon Ave in Atlanta, Georgia
- SoBro – a chic 24-room guest-house being developed South of Broadway, in Nashville, Tennessee
- The Fairlane – a distinctive 72-room boutique property currently being developed on Union Street in Nashville
- The Oliver Hotel – the only boutique hotel in the vibrant downtown area of Knoxville, Tennessee
“StayNTouch offers a uniquely flexible, scalable suite of solutions that respond and anticipate many of our needs,” said Ethan Orley, Principal at Oliver Hospitality. “Being able to utilize a cloud-based Hotel PMS and a suite of tablet and mobile-based solutions to optimize the existing PMS, brings mobility to both hotel staff and guests to help drive guest revenue while enhancing the guest experience at the same time. We are happy to partner with StayNTouch, and look forward to great success with their systems.”
StayNTouch offers hotels the opportunity to integrate four cloud-solutions on one platform:
- Rover ™: Replaces or overlays on top of PMS bringing the front office functionality onto a mobile/tablet in a touch/graphic user experience. Includes remote key encoding & secure credit card swipe featuring P2P encryption & tokenization. Enables staff flexibility to service guests anytime, anywhere. Line-busting. Zero training.
- Rover Housekeeping™: Via any mobile device (iTouch, tablet, etc), housekeeping/staff has touch optimized user interface for full access to rooms-to-clean lists, room status, guest information and ability to update room status after servicing. More efficient staff. Quicker room turns. Happier guests.
- Zest™: Enables guest pre-engagement and mobile guest services via mobile web. Guest-enabled mobile check-in & out via smart phone or desktop. Private labeled, PMS-integrated mobile check-in &/or checkout. Review bill, preferences collected, upsell opportunities, and remote key fulfillment. Promote and monetize late checkouts.
- Zest Station™: Streamlines the check-in, key retrieval and check-out processes by letting guests skip the line and get on with their stay.
“We are delighted to partner with Oliver Hospitality,” said Jos Schaap, CEO-Founder of StayNTouch, “More than ever, it is clear as consumers demand more efficient, personalized service delivered through mobile devices, hotels continue to wrestle with antiquated property management systems that cannot keep pace with consumer preferences. StayNTouch helps modernize hotel operations through advanced cloud applications; dramatically streamlines operations and increases margins, and revolutionizes how the hotels connect and engage their guests and how guests experience their hotels. We appreciate Oliver’s confidence in our solutions and look forward to a bright and profitable future together.”
Since its inception in 2013, StayNTouch has signed close to a hundred high profile properties and is currently deployed in select cities in the U.S and Europe. The company sees continued growth in these regions, and near-term expansion in Asia.
Driven by the need for hoteliers needs to raise service levels to respond to the needs of today’s guests and increase hotel revenues, StayNTouch delivers a cloud-based Hotel PMS and a suite of tablet-based solutions to optimize the existing PMS and make it mobile.
The company’s PMS Mobile Overlay brings mobility to both hotel staff and guests in order to drive guest revenue while enhancing the guest experience.
Via any tablet or touch device, Guest Service and Housekeeping have mobile access to PMS via a touch-optimized interface. Guests, from their smart phone, can self check-in and out, view room bill and receive upgrade promotions. StayNTouch dramatically streamlines operations and increases margins, and revolutionizes how the hotels connect and engage their guests and how guests experience their hotels.
StayNTouch partners with many of the most forward thinking brands in the industry, including Yotel, Great Wolf Hotels and Resorts, Zoku Amsterdam and the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
Learn more by visiting www.stayntouch.com.
About Oliver Hospitality
Oliver Hospitality is a southeastern based boutique hospitality management group managing both hotel and food & beverage concepts.