StayNTouch, is a US based company, looking for Business Developers in the EU (preferably Amsterdam) region. We are revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile optimized property management solutions. We are the guest-centric property management system, built to empower any guest experience the world’s best owners and managers can design.
We deliver an entirely new approach to how hotels streamline operations and increase margin, connect, and engage their guests and how guests experience their stay at a hotel. We do this by leveraging the convergence of SaaS/Cloud, tablet, and touch computing, as well as guest mobile phones to manage all staff and guest touch points on a single platform. We provide these solutions to well-known hotels such as the TWA Hotel, Great Wolf Resorts, First Hotels and Okko Hotels.
Reporting to the Vice President, New Business, the Business Development Representative is responsible for developing and cultivating relationships with prospects, leads, and customers. The successful individual will be responsible for developing excellent customer relationships and will work closely with the Sales and Marketing departments to generate and qualify new business opportunities. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of achieving and exceeding prospecting goals. This person will be responsible for working as a cohesive and dynamic team member to prospect and identify key contacts within accounts to successfully schedule meetings for our sales team.
*This is a remote position based in Amsterdam
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Make outbound calls and email to both inbound leads and prospecting list
- Schedule appointments for our Sales Representatives
- Research companies and identify target contacts at qualified companies
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, potential) to best position StayNTouch in the market
- Follow-up diligently and methodically on all incoming leads that come to us from the web or phone
- Research new and effective techniques to add value to your prospect outreaches
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information update in Salesforce
Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion for sales and a self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to act as a consultant and get prospects to think differently about their business
- Attention to detail with excellent follow-up skills & ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes, and procedures
Ideal Candidate will also have:
- Hotel/Hospitality/Tech industry experience
- B2B industry experience
If you wish to apply for this position, please follow the link below:
StayNTouch, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at StayNTouch, Inc are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.