StayNTouch, based in Bethesda MD, is revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile optimized property management solutions. We are the guest-centric property management system, built to empower any guest experience the world’s best owners and managers can design.
We deliver an entirely new approach to how hotels streamline operations and increase margin, connect, and engage their guests and how guests experience their stay at a hotel. We do this by leveraging the convergence of SaaS/Cloud, tablet, and touch computing, as well as guest mobile phones to manage all staff and guest touch points on a single platform. We provide these solutions to well-known hotels such as the TWA Hotel, Great Wolf Resorts, First Hotels and Okko Hotels.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for taking the client requirements from the beginning of the project and implementing the project deliverables to meet the client’s objectives. The Implementation Consultant is an active participant in all areas of the Implementation process and in addition to working with the client, often works closely with a variety of internal and external partners. The Implementation Consultant manages several client implementations at once with staggered project starts. The Implementation Consultant will travel 75-80% of the time. Prior implementation/installer experience with another hotel/ hospitality suite of products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Understand client expectations and client requirements when the project begins.
- Set up and configure a client’s solution.
- Train client staff and system capabilities and best practices.
- Manage all activities related to client onboarding services including delivery and oversight of all project planning, technical integration with StayNTouch clients, and technical support to ensure the successful deployment of the StayNTouch solution for clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of implementation experience with Hotel Software
- Experience implementing communication solutions
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines in a fun fast-paced working environment
- Experience in the hospitality industry or hotel software experience is a must
Ideal Candidate will also have:
- Experience in a SaaS company related to hospitality
- Experience in hotel operations
- Experience promoting business software
To apply for this position, please follow the link below:
StayNTouch, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at StayNTouch, Inc are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.