About StayNtouch, A Shiji Group Brand
StayNTouch, based on Bethesda MD and a wholly owned company of the Shiji Group, is revolutionizing, hotel operations through mobile-optimized property management solutions. We provide solutions that enable mobile check in for hotel guests to well know hotels such as The Aria Las Vegas, The Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Great Wolf Resorts, Yotel, Modus Hotels and Freehand Hotels.
StayNTouch is an innovative software company that is revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile-optimized property management solutions. At StayNTouch, we are committed to building smart, intuitive and engaging hotel management tools to empower businesses, connect guests and increase our customer’s bottom line. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst, based in StayNTouch’s Bethesda, MD Corporate office to join our team.
We are seeking a talented business analyst, with a passion for technology innovations, customer service, and recognition in the workplace. We are looking for a true product thinker combining both product strategy and product management skills to help drive our Company’s growth. The ideal candidate as a strong technical background, and the ability to read messaging and APIs in order to best support and certify new integrations with our Property Management Systems.
- Serve as a strategic product thinker with a passion for the latest technology innovations. Turn this passion into providing extreme value to our clients and driving our Company’s growth and profitability.
- Working in an agile development environment to launch new products and major product innovations; changing the way companies leverage the power of “thanks” to engage and motivate their employees.
- Work closely and collaboratively with clients, customer success managers, product marketing, sales executives, and development team members.
- Deliver our newest product innovation from concept to release, and maintain on-going product evolution with a specific focus on integrations and APIs, mobile solutions, big data analytics, and customer experiences.
- Manage and perform certification projects with 3rd party vendors to integrate our PMS
- Assist the scrum teams with writing stories, define requirements and acceptance criteria for integration features
- Assist the QA team with testing
- Ability to read and understand XML messages as well as JSON APIs
- Experience managing software integrations (API endpoints, SOAP, JSON etc… based integrations) a must
- Previous experience in hospitality industry….. a must, HTNG, Open Travel Alliance and property interfaces a must
- Experience managing enterprise cloud-based software a must
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of successful business leadership blending company strategy, product strategy, product management, and product marketing activities
- Active participation in client management, sales, and marketing opportunities including working with top clients on new product innovations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines in a fun fast paced working environment
- Proven track record of product innovation changing the dynamics of an existing or emerging market
- Experience with global software and services a plus
- Experience with SDLC, specifically in a Scrum development environment
- Experience working in an agile development environment