StayNTouch, based on Bethesda MD and a wholly owned company of the Shiji Group, is revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile-optimized property management solutions. We provide solutions that enable mobile check-in for hotel guests to well know hotels such as The Aria Las Vegas, The Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Great Wolf Resorts, Yotel, Modus Hotels and Freehand Hotels.
Digital Marketing is an important platform for StayNTouch to leverage its ability to stay competitive in the market and create brand awareness. As a part of our organization, you will play a significant role I development and execution of the Company’s outreach materials and strategies.
StayNTouch is a company aimed at transforming the hospitality industry. StayNTouch delivers an entirely new approach to how hotels dramatically streamline operations and increase margin, connect and engage their guests and finally, how guests experience their hotels. We do this by leveraging the convergence of SaaS/Cloud, tablet and touch computing, as well as guest mobile phones to manage all staff and guest touch points on a single platform.
StayNTouch has solid financial backing, exceptional industry talent leading the product innovation roadmap, talented software engineers with outstanding leadership and board advisors. The Platform solves an identified problem in the market with a unique approach, allowing for a truly unique and powerful value proposition which resonates with their target audience.
We are looking for a high impact Digital Marketing Specialist, reporting to the Director of Marketing, to take us to the next level. If you are looking for a highly visible, ground floor opportunity with an exciting SaaS start-up on an upward trajectory, we would like to hear from you.
- Develop and manage paid search and paid display opportunities (Adwords, LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Create Social Media content and campaigns, schedule automation, engage audience, grow reach and build brand awareness
- Work to Enhance SEO and SERP with best practices
- Implement effective SEO strategies with robust backlinking (submitting content to blog directories, engaging and starting online discussions, sharing links with outside sources and relevant websites, using anchor text)
- Submit press releases per month to PRweb
- Create monthly and bi-weekly marketing data reports
- Collect, analyze and recommend new strategies and optimization of current campaigns and leads to continually improve the ROI and reach target goals
- Explore opportunities to add value to overall marketing efforts (take initiative, be proactive and bring forward fresh ideas)
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of digital marketing and/or social media marketing
- Demonstrated experience with digital marketing and advertising execution
- Proven experience with SEO techniques and strategies
- Demonstrated experience with managing websites and executing/optimizing digital marketing campaign
- Broad understanding of the latest in web marketing tools and strategies for target marketing
- Proven experience with developing, implementing and executing social media campaigns and PPC campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with digital analytics and reporting tools
- Solid understanding of digital marketing trends and industry best practices
- Strong Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines in a fun, fast paced working environment
What makes you a rockstar…
- Experience in a B2B company and experience with Hubspot
- Experience with SEO and Social media marketing
- Physical demands:
- These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Digital Marketing Specialist’s job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described functions of the Digital Marketing Specialist’s job.
- While performing the responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Specialist’s, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required for this job include close vision.