StayNTouch, based in Bethesda MD, is revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile optimized property management solutions. We deliver an entirely new approach to how hotels streamline operations and increase margin, connect, and engage their guests and how guests experience their stay at a hotel. We do this by leveraging the convergence of SaaS/Cloud, tablet, and touch computing, as well as guest mobile phones to manage all staff and guest touch points on a single platform. We provide these solutions to well-known hotels such as Great Wolf Resorts, Yotel, First Hotels and the TWA Hotel.
We are seeking a Product Manager, Integrations, with a passion for technology innovations, customer service, and recognition in the workplace. We are looking for a true product thinker combining both product strategy and product management skills to help drive our company’s growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to the following):
- Deliver our newest product innovation from concept to release and maintain on-going product evolution with a specific focus on integrations and APIs, message traffic and maintenance, vendor certifications as well as data analysis. Manage and perform certification projects with 3rd party vendors to integrate our PMS
- Serve as a strategic product thinker with a passion for the latest technology innovations. Turn this passion into providing value to our clients by enhancing the feature and functionality set of the product and driving our Company’s growth and profitability.
- Work in an agile development environment to launch new products and major product innovations
- Assist the scrum teams with writing stories, define requirements and acceptance criteria for integration features
- Assist the QA team with testing
- Work closely and collaboratively with clients, customer success managers, product marketing, sales executives, and development team members.
- Active participation in client management, sales, and marketing opportunities including working with top clients on new product innovations
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing software integrations (API endpoints, SOAP, JSON based integrations)
- Previous experience with the hospitality industry integrations realm, HTNG, Open Travel Alliance and property interfaces
- Ability to read and understand XML messages as well as JSON APIs
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of successful business leadership blending company strategy, product strategy, product management, and product marketing activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with deadlines in a fast paced working environment
Ideal Candidate will also have:
- Proven track record of product innovation changing the dynamics of an existing or emerging market
- Experience with global software and services
- Experience with SDLC, specifically in a Scrum development environment
- Experience working in an agile development environment
To apply for this position, please follow the link below:
StayNTouch, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at StayNTouch, Inc are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.