Merchant Link Integration
Merchant Link provides a payment gateway for credit cards and other payment types with a reliable, state-of-the-art connection to route transactions from the point-of-sale or property management system to your processor.
Why This Product?
- Industry-leading “One Call Solves All” support, assisting you with any issue, regardless of where it occurs in the transaction life cycle, eliminating time spent tracking down resolution.
- Rejected Batch Recovery System that proactively alerts us if a batch is not processed so we can fix and resubmit it, ensuring you get funded on-time and avoid late batch fees.
- Support from our Financial Resolution Team for transaction or batch issues, even if it means rekeying an entire batch. On average, we help customers reclaim $7 million in otherwise unrecoverable funds each year.
Who Uses This?
Software providers in numerous industries, including hospitality, retail, F&B, ecommerce, lodging, gaming, and many more.
Key Features & Benefits
Increase Operational Efficiency
The Merchant Link Payment Gateway sends payments fast, while detecting and correcting errors along the way.
- Our Duplicate Transaction Prevention System helps prevent expensive chargeback fees.
- Our direct connection to American Express expedites payment while lowering processing costs.
- Our easy-to-use, web-based reporting solution allows you to view and manage all credit card activity at an enterprise level.
Improve Data Security and PCI Compliance
Backed by Merchant Link’s 100% hosted architecture, you can move away from a premise-based credit card interface. A centrally hosted or cloud-based solution removes the need for additional third party hardware or software products and has the ability to remove sensitive cardholder data completely from the merchant’s IT infrastructure. This type of implementation minimizes the merchant’s cardholder data environment (CDE), enhancing security while reducing PCI burden and cost.