StayNTouch, based in Bethesda MD, is revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile optimized property management solutions. We are the guest-centric property management system, built to empower any guest experience the world’s best owners and managers can design.
We deliver an entirely new approach to how hotels streamline operations and increase margin, connect, and engage their guests and how guests experience their stay at a hotel. We do this by leveraging the convergence of SaaS/Cloud, tablet, and touch computing, as well as guest mobile phones to manage all staff and guest touch points on a single platform. We provide these solutions to well-known hotels such as the TWA Hotel, Great Wolf Resorts, First Hotels and Okko Hotels.
Reporting to the Vice President, New Business, the Sales Executive is responsible for direct sales activity in different regions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Work with the Vice President, New Business to execute the regional sales strategy
- Effectively build, prioritize, and manage sales pipeline in a specific geographical territory
- Consistently identify new sales opportunities and actively close deals with new and potential clients
- Achieve monthly quotas, cold calling and meeting performance metrics
- Prepare accurate sales quotes and negotiate contracts and pricing to win new business
- Maintain accurate records of account targets, leads, prospects, and all additional business development activities in our CRM system, ensuring all documentation is complete
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of StayNtouch’s products, industry trends, and the overall competitive landscape
- May be required to prospect in person locally and/or travel
Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion for sales with a proven track record of negotiation skills, high performance, and target achievement
- Excellent organizational skills
- Diligence in following up
- Hands-on experience with CRM (such as Salesforce) and sales enabling platforms
- Relentless drive to understand customer needs
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks, follow policies, processes, and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network internally and externally
Ideal Candidate will also have:
- Hotel/Hospitality/Tech industry experience
To apply for this position, please follow the link below:
StayNTouch, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at StayNTouch, Inc are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.