About StayNtouch, A Shiji Group Brand
StayNTouch, based in Bethesda MD and a wholly owned company of the Shiji Group, is revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile-optimized property management solutions. We provide solutions that enable mobile check in for hotel guests to well know hotels such as The Aria Las Vegas, The Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Great Wolf Resorts, Yotel, Modus Hotels and Freehand Hotels.
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for taking the client requirements from the beginning of the project and implementing the project deliverables to meet the client’s objectives. The Implementation Consultant is an active participant in all areas of the Implementation process and in addition to working with the client, often works closely with a variety of internal and external partners. The Implementation Consultant manages several client implementations at once with staggered project starts. The Implementation Consultant will travel 75-80% of the time. Prior implementation/installer experience with another hotel/ hospitality suite of products.
StayNTouch is a company aimed at transforming the hospitality industry. StayNTouch delivers an entirely new approach to how hotels dramatically streamline operations and increase margin, connect and engage their guests and finally, how guests experience their hotels. We do this by leveraging the convergence of SaaS/Cloud, tablet and touch computing, as well as guest mobile phones to manage all staff and guest touch points on a single platform.
- Understand client expectations and client requirements when the project begins.
- Set up and configure a client’s solution.
- Train client staff and system capabilities and best practices.
- Manage all activities related to client on-boarding services including delivery and oversight of all project planning, technical integration with StayNTouch clients, and technical support to ensure the successful deployment of the StayNTouch solution for clients.
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years implementation experience with Hotel Software
- Experience implementing communication solutions
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines in a fun fast paced working environment
- Experience in the hospitality industry or hotel software experience is a must
- Experience in a SaaS company related to hospitality
- Experience in hotel operations
- Experience promoting business software