Toast Restaurant POS Integration
Toast is a restaurant point of sale and management platform that helps restaurants improve operations, increase sales and create a better guest experience.
Why This Product?
Built for restaurants. Built for you. Quick to learn, and even easier to use, Toast’s restaurant-first platform that works better together and is built with you in mind.
- Better for Guests: Delight your guests and increase spending by your regulars up to 30%.
- Better for Operations: Simply run all orders through one point of sale and access 24/7 support.
- Better for Employees: Help your team turn tables faster and run payroll in 30 minutes or less.
- Better for Business: Grow online sales and reduce third-party commissions by up to 80%.
Who Uses This?
Trusted by over 57,000 restaurants of all sizes, concepts and ambitions, Toast offers everything you need to run your restaurant easily — all in one platform.
Toast has the right products to power your restaurant
- Run your entire restaurant on Toast Point of Sale: Manage all on-prem and off-prem order sources in one system. Use restaurant-grade hardware that’s 3x faster than competitors.
- Reimagine your dine-in experience with Contactless Ordering: Delight guests with easy ordering and payment at their fingertips. Reduce your front-of-house labor costs by serving guests faster.
- A POS in the palm of your hand: Take orders and contactless payments from anywhere with our handheld POS. Built for restaurants with spill-proof, drop-proof, and dust-proof durability.
- Commission-free digital Ordering: Delight guests with safe curbside pickup and contactless delivery. Save time and eliminate errors by throttling orders during the rush. Maintain your margins and guest data to save on commissions.
- Bring your guests back automatically with Marketing: Set up automatic marketing campaigns to boost sales and drive repeat visits.
- Focus on your team, not your paperwork with Payroll & Team Management Make hiring easier with digital self-onboarding for employees.Choose direct deposit, printed check, or paycard options for paying your team.