StayNTouch, based in Bethesda MD, is revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile optimized property management solutions. We deliver an entirely new approach to how hotels streamline operations and increase margin, connect, and engage their guests and how guests experience their stay at a hotel. We do this by leveraging the convergence of SaaS/Cloud, tablet, and touch computing, as well as guest mobile phones to manage all staff and guest touch points on a single platform. We provide these solutions to well-known hotels such as, Great Wolf Resorts, Yotel, First Hotels and the TWA Hotel.
We are seeking a talented product minded person, with a passion for technology innovations, customer service, and recognition in the workplace. We are looking for a true product thinker combining both product strategy and product management skills to help drive our Company’s growth. The ideal candidate has a strong background in Hospitality IT and Operations and a head for future technology and mobility.
*This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the US
At StayNTouch, we are committed to building smart, intuitive and engaging hotel management tools to empower businesses, connect guests and increase our customer’s bottom line. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team.
- Serve as a strategic product thinker with a passion for the latest technology innovations. Turn this passion into providing extreme value to our clients and driving our Company’s growth and profitability.
- Working in an agile development environment to launch new products and major product innovations.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other product managers, clients, customer success managers, product marketing, sales executives, and development team members.
- Deliver our newest product innovation from concept to release and maintain on-going product evolution with a specific focus on the Zest Product range including App, Station and Web, mobile solutions, and customer usability on mobile devices.
- Test, improve and maintain Rover on all supported devices such as iPhone, Android, iPad, and connected credit card readers and key encoders.
- Manage the scrum team from sprint to sprint with writing stories, define requirements and acceptance criteria for integration features, as well as managing ticket priorities.
- Assist the QA team with testing.
- Familiarity with Hospitality Industry Technology and Operating Procedures
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent working experience3+ years of successful business leadership blending company strategy, product strategy, product management, and product marketing activities
- Proven track record of product innovation changing the dynamics of an existing or emerging market
- Experience managing enterprise cloud-based software
- Familiarity with Hospitality Industry Technology and Operating Procedures a must
- Experience with global software and services a plus
- Experience working in Active participation in client management, sales, and marketing opportunities including working with top clients on new product innovations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines in a fun fast paced working environment
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Experience in hotel integrations – Distribution Channels, Property Interfaces, and others
If you wish to apply for this position, please follow the link below:
StayNTouch, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at StayNTouch, Inc are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.