About StayNTouch, A Shiji Group Brand
StayNTouch provides innovative software solutions to the hotel industry aimed at re-thinking the entire interaction between the hotel and their guests. We do this by leveraging the convergence of SaaS/Cloud, tablet and touch computing, as well as guest mobile phones to manage all staff and guest touch points on a single platform.
The Support Consultant is a dependable, adaptable, resourceful advocate for our customers. A successful Support Consultant enjoys interfacing with people, solving problems, is passionate about customer service and wants to grow within a business development/client services profession. This position will help handle escalated customer cases and use excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills to ensure clients are successful in using and understanding StayNTouch applications. The Support Consultant acts as a liaison between Client Services and the Engineering team and serves as the voice of the customer into engineering.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve client issues.
- Facilitates the entire call resolution process from initial contact (call or email) to final resolution.
- Investigate, log and monitor bug reports from discovery through resolution.
- Escalates issues, as needed, to appropriate Client business units and Service Providers and document requests following established procedures.
- Manage customer expectations and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Work on-call and weekend shifts on rotation
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of experience in customer support with a B2B or B2C software business
- Experience handling support escalations to engineering teams
- Previous experience working directly with business clients
- Ability to diagnose, simplify and explain complex issues
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines in a fun fast paced working environment
- Familiarity with trouble ticketing systems (Jira, Bugzilla, FreshDesk, ZenDesk, etc.)
- Experience in a SaaS software company
Experience in the hospitality industry, preferably OPERA PMS