StayNTouch is an innovative software company that is revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile-optimized property management solutions. At StayNTouch, we are committed to building smart, intuitive and engaging hotel management tools to empower businesses, connect guests and increase our customer’s bottom line. We are looking for a talented Support Consultant to join our team, preferably based out of Amsterdam but other EU locations will also be considered.
The Support Consultant is a dependable, adaptable, resourceful advocate for our customers. A successful Support Consultant enjoys interfacing with people, solving problems, is passionate about customer service and wants to grow within a business development/client services profession. This position will help handle escalated customer cases and use excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills to ensure clients are successful in using and understanding StayNTouch applications. The Support Consultant acts as a liaison between Client Services and the Engineering team and serves as the voice of the customer into engineering.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve client issues.
- Facilitates the entire call resolution process from initial contact (call or email) to final resolution.
- Investigate, log and monitor bug reports from discovery through resolution.
- Escalates issues, as needed, to appropriate Client business units and Service Providers and document requests following established procedures.
- Manage customer expectations and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Work on-call and weekend shifts on rotation
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of experience in customer support with a B2B or B2C software business
- Experience handling support escalations to engineering teams
- Previous experience working directly with business clients
- Ability to diagnose, simplify and explain complex issues
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines in a fun fast paced working environment
- Familiarity with trouble ticketing systems (Jira, Bugzilla, FreshDesk, ZenDesk, etc.)
- Experience in a SaaS software company
- Experience in the hospitality industry, preferably OPERA PMS, and other PMS systems
To apply for this job, please visit the link here.