Content Writer / Technical Writer
StayNTouch is an innovative software company that revolutionizes hotel operations through mobile-optimized property management solutions. We are looking for a prolific and talented content writer to produce, edit, and publish various types of content to ensure new and current clients can confidently use our products at their properties. Your specific areas of expertise will include making videos, creating how-to articles, coordinating and marketing webinars, and the like. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Publish release notes every three-weeks; effectively communicate new functionality as well as inform users of relevant updates to our suite of products (Rover PMS, Rover Overlay, Zest Web, and Zest Station).
- Build out and regularly review/revise the content in our client-facing portal, which includes instructional articles, videos, and PowerPoint slides.
- Manage, market, and coordinate weekly “knowledge-transfer” webinars.
- Prepare and post announcements that inform users of scheduled and unscheduled outages as well as other relevant communication via our announcement board.
- Provide regular, helpful content while collaborating with Product Managers to produce resources that meet the needs of various key stakeholders.
- Assist with special writing-specific projects as requested by other departments.
- BA/BS degree and a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a writing-related role, preferably in a technical writing or content writing position.
- Past experience producing content from scratch, including instructional guides, how-to videos, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Knowledge and experience managing multiple projects and changing priorities.
- High proficiency when creating content with Camtasia (or another video creation/editing software), Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Ability to bridge gaps internally to effectively communicate changes and updates to team members all over the globe.
- A “can do” attitude and proactive nature that will ensure the correct information is communicated to both internal and external stakeholders.
- The successful candidate will be highly creative, an excellent writer, process-driven, and extremely organized.
To apply for this job, please visit the link here.