StayNTouch, an innovator in mobile technology and Property Management Systems (PMS) for hotels, is pleased to announce it has it has partnered with Belgium-based Martin’s Hotels, with the deployment of its Rover PMS™ and Zest™ products to 13 of its 14 hotels:
- Martin’s Rentmeestrij (Bilzen)
- Martin’s Relais (Brugge)
- Martin’s Brugge (Brugge)
- Martin’s Brussels EU (Brussels)
- Martin’s Chateau du Lac (Genval)
- Martin’s Manoir (Genval)
- Martin’s Louvain-la-Neuve (Louvain-la-Neuve)
- Martin’s All Suites (Louvain-la-Neuve)
- Martin’s Klooster (Leuven)
- Martin’s Patershof (Mechelen)
- Martin’s Red (Tubize)
- Martin’s Grand Hotel (Waterloo)
- Martin’s Waterloo (Waterloo)
“In the last phase of our PMS decision process, the staff tested the two competing finalists,” said Nils Scheers, Sales Manager at Martin’s Hotels. “Within 30 minutes, the staff unanimously agreed that the StayNTouch system was far easier to use than any other PMS they had reviewed. One staff member remarked, “It is just like using your iPad at home. You really don’t need any training.”
“Like many hotels, the quality of our service level is directly related to our staff’s ability to focus on the guest and not worry about technology systems,” Nils Scheers continued, “The StayNTouch system is very intuitive and we accomplish common tasks with fewer steps than before. That leaves us more time to attend to the needs of our guests.”
StayNTouch offers hotels the opportunity to integrate multiple cloud-solutions on one platform:
- Rover PMS™: Next generation Hotel PMS, fully cloud, fits on every device, optimizes hotel operations from front desk, to groups, to housekeeping to revenue management. Simple monthly pricing that includes training, integrations and configuration.
- Zest™: Enables guest pre-engagement and guest services via mobile web. Guest-enabled mobile check-in & out via smartphone or desktop. Private labeled, PMS-integrated mobile check-in &/or checkout. Bill review, preference collection, upsell opportunities, and remote key fulfillment. Promote and monetize late checkouts.
“We are very happy to partner with Martin’s Hotels,” said Jos Schaap, CEO-Founder of StayNTouch, “The team at Martin’s has successfully demonstrated that a well-designed, mobile PMS will improve service levels, even in historic locations and traditional environments.”
About StayNTouch Inc.
StayNTouch is a “Software as a Service” hotel property management systems (PMS) company focused on developing solutions that help hotels raise service levels, drive revenues, reduce costs, and ultimately change the way hotels can captivate their guests. Developed with mobility in mind, the pioneering platform enables hotels to create long-lasting relationships with their guests by delivering personalized service levels that today’s guests require. StayNTouch operates on tablets and smartphones, empowering hotel employees to go above and beyond in exceeding guest expectations at every touch point.
Powering over 75,000 rooms globally, our game-changing solution frees hotels from the constraints of legacy or premise systems, dramatically streamlines operations, increases margins, and revolutionizes how front-line staff connects with guests. StayNTouch is a trusted partner to many of the most forward-thinking hotels, resorts, casinos and chains in the industry, including Yotel, Zoku Amsterdam, Valencia Hotels, The Freehand Hotels, Modus hotels and the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
About Martin’s Hotels
Martin’s Hotels – A collection of Great Hospitality
In Brussels, Bruges, Mechelen, Leuven, Genval, Tubize, Waterloo, Louvain-la-Neuve or Bilzen each Martin’s Hotel welcomes you in a distinct environment with that extra something, be it history, architecture or interior design.
But all share the same “family spirit” combining kindness and efficiency, serenity and creativity, respect for traditions and modern comfort.
- Currently 10 hotels in Belgium
- Opening in 2018 : 3 hotels in Louvain-la-Neuve and Bilzen
- Rooms: 1500
- Meeting rooms: 80
- 6 Restaurants
- 2 Spas
For all additional information, for the precise capacities of the different brands offered by the Martin’s Hotels group, and to make a reservation, please visit www.martinshotels.com or www.meetings-and-more.com