StayNTouch, based in Bethesda MD, is revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile optimized property management solutions. We are the guest-centric property management system, built to empower any guest experience the world’s best owners and managers can design.
We deliver an entirely new approach to how hotels streamline operations and increase margin, connect, and engage their guests and how guests experience their stay at a hotel. We do this by leveraging the convergence of SaaS/Cloud, tablet, and touch computing, as well as guest mobile phones to manage all staff and guest touch points on a single platform. We provide these solutions to well-known hotels such as the TWA Hotel, Great Wolf Resorts, First Hotels and Okko Hotels.
We are seeking a Product Specialist with a passion for technology innovations, customer service, and recognition in the workplace. We are looking for a true product thinker with attention to detail combining both thorough industry understanding and product management skills to help drive our company’s growth.
*This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the US (strong preference for candidates located in DC, MD, VA, IL, MN, or WI).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Support our Product Management Team in delivering our newest product innovation from concept to release and maintain on-going product evolution with a specific focus on product strategy, quality assurance, requirements documentation as well as data analysis.
- Serve as a strategic product thinker with a passion for the latest technology innovations. Provide value to our clients by enhancing the feature and functionality set of the product and driving our Company’s growth and profitability.
- Work in an agile development environment to launch new products and major product innovations.
- Assist the scrum teams with writing stories, define requirements and acceptance criteria for product features.
- Assist the QA team with testing.
- Work closely and collaboratively with clients, customer success managers, product marketing, sales executives, and development team members.
- Actively participate in client management, sales, and marketing opportunities including working with top clients on new product innovations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in hospitality IT, implementation, support or product management
- Degree in Hotel Management and 2+ years in Hotel Operations.
- Previous experience with the hospitality industry integrations realm, HTNG, Open Travel Alliance and property interfaces an advantage.
- Working proficiency in English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work with deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
Ideal Candidate will also have:
- Proven track record of product innovation changing the dynamics of an existing or emerging market
- Experience with global software and services
- Experience with SDLC, specifically in a Scrum development environment
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Working proficiency in either German, French, or Spanish
If you wish to apply for this position, please follow the link below:
StayNTouch, Inc. does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Employment decisions at StayNTouch, Inc are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities.