StayNTouch provides innovative software solutions to the hotel industry aimed at re-thinking the entire interaction between the hotel and their guests. As the Sales Development Representative, you will focus on driving communication with prospective clients and assist in building a rich sales pipeline.
As part of our organization you will play a significant role in development and execution of the Company’s outreach efforts!
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with correspondingly high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Proficient computer skills (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Sales Force CRM
What You Will Be Doing
- Serve as the first point of contact and provide product information to prospective customers
- Lead identification and qualification
- Partner with senior sales team to achieve new business quotas
- Attend industry events to meet with prospective customers
- Drive traffic to webinars and online demonstrations
- Assist marketing with campaign strategies
- Assist with add on orders or supporting sales executive/director
- Assist with certain special projects to increase outbound activity
StayNTouch is an innovative SaaS company that is revolutionizing hotel operations through mobile-optimized property management solutions. At StayNTouch, we are committed to building smart, intuitive and engaging hotel management tools to empower businesses, connect guests and increase our customer’s bottom line. Our success lies within our outstanding employee base – our team of experts work hard so they can play hard. At SNT we have groomed a fun and energetic culture to thrive the creative minds of our team. We offer competitive salary, equity, great benefits, weekly free catered lunches, beer and wine Fridays, daily snacks, a ping pong game room and fun company gatherings!
To apply please visit the link here.