StayNTouch seeks a self-motivated contributor to assist with all aspects of the Order to Cash cycle for a fast-growing SaaS Software Company. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent grad looking to start their accounting career. This position reports directly to the Assistant Controller and will join the Finance Department to assist with revenue assurance and analysis, order entry, as well as billing support. The ideal candidate will be independent, organized, and detail oriented with strong interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of management across the company including: accounting, sales, client success, and implementations.
StayNTouch provides innovative software solutions to the hospitality industry aimed at re-thinking the entire interaction between the hotel and their guests.
• Review of inbound customer orders to ensure they meet the company standard for booking/ revenue.
• Investigates, coordinates and resolves order issues, working cross functionally with Sales, Client Success, and Implementations.
• Create customer and contract records in ERP System (Intacct).
• Create billing and revenue schedules against contract record.
• Create corresponding commission line schedules against contract record
• Create statistical journal entries to capture key metrics.
• Generate invoices and customer statements for customers through ERP system and deliver to customers.
• Research and resolve client billing questions or issues.
• Review AR Aging report to ensure timely collection and follow up with customers.
• Reconcile GL accounts in ERP system and provide analytics. (A/R, Deferred Revenue, Accrued Commissions, Revenue).
• Participate in development and documentation of revenue-related policies and procedures.
• Manage special projects and perform duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent.
• Analytical thinker and problem solver who can multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
• Detail oriented with ability to process large amounts of data.
• Understanding of basic accounting & revenue principles.
• Understanding of internal controls.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Accounting experience in a software, SaaS, or e-commerce industry.
• Experience with a new Saas ERP system (Intacct, Netsuite, Workday).
• Expert in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
• Ability to research and apply U.S. GAAP and ASC Topic 606
To apply for this job, please visit the link here